Do you want to keep your cat warm in winter?
Yes, I know we have radiators and the house is kept warm
But what about when you’re out gone to work?
Is the heating left on all day?
I mean the bill for your heating would cut a deep hole in your wallet!
So how does your cat keep warm when the heating is not on?
They tend to curl up next to a radiator or a heater
Sometimes on the window sill when it’s nice and sunny
But during the night is a different story
They have fur which keeps them warm – true
But when the temperature drops below freezing
That’s when it can become a problem for your cat
The solution to keeping your cat warm?
A heated cat bed
Which is why in this article I’m going to outline some of the best heated cat beds out there in the market
There are plenty out there but I’ll only talk about the best
That way it’ll save you time and money in buying something that isn’t worth it and also wasting your time doing all that research
Ready to spoil your cat with the best heated cat bed?
Don’t worry there’s few to choose from (You could maybe show your little furball and let them decide from this list!)
Okay so let’s get started!
Best Heated Cat Bed – My Top 3
My favorite one and I’m sure you and your cat will love it to goes to
Drum roll please….
You can’t go wrong with this
I mean just look at it
How comfy and warm does that look?
You want your cat to stay warm during the winter nights?
This is the bed for them
K&H is a well respected brand and one of the best if not the best heated bed manufacturers out there which is why I pick this bed as my number one recommendation
If you want to treat your cat to something special or to keep them warm in winter then this bed will make your cat really happy
Very easy to operate
Let me tell you..
It has a heated pad that slides into the bottom of the bed
That heated pad then warms up whenever your cat comes to sleep on it
But pretty cool
Here are some key features worth mentioning
- This bed stays around 12 to 15 degrees above room temperature so it’s easy for your cat to know where the warm cosey spot is.
- It can stay plugged in all day and all year around – don’t worry this safe which leads me to my next point
- It only uses 4-watt and is also listed by MET which means it’s been tested to be 100% completely safe for your cat
- Don’t like the color? Don’t worry about it because it comes in various colors
- It has a soft foam wall that cuddles your cat in comfort (I want to sleep in it myself lol)
- It has this awesome dual thermostat that detects when your cat is sleeping in it which then heats the bed upto 102 degrees F. Pretty cool right?
Okay so it looks awesome but what’s the price?
You must be thinking this will cost a lot of money right?
You’ll be surprised actually
Click the link below to find out
So this is my favorite and the one I’d recommend
But to be honest there’s still some really good ones out there which leads me to
What a cool spot for your cat to just chill and relax
What I love about this is your cat has a place to go hide if they need some private time
They can sleep in there
It keeps them warm which is the main thing
I love the shape of it too
I think your cat would not mind sleeping in this cool octagon sleepy house
Let’s look at some key features of this heated cat bed
- You’re probably thinking this will take a long time to build but I’m actually happy to say you’re wrong! It’s easy to put together so if you’re anything like me lazy, then you’ll love setting this up! (PS I’m just not a DIY person)
- 14″ x 16″ sleeping area inside which means it has plenty of room for your cat to to snuggle up in
- Removable and washable covers (you can get them cleaned)
- Stays 10-15 degrees above ambient air temperature when your cat is not using it. Great way to conserve energy
- Just like ALL K&H products, it is MET listed which means it’s been tested for safety so no need to worry about if it’s safe for your cat etc.
- Warms up to your cats body temperature when it’s being used
Overall it’s a great little place for your cat to sleep and chill
Especially in cold winter nights
It’s also a great little hiding place too
The price is actually not bad
Click the link below to find out
The last and final one from my top 3 best heated cat beds
It has to go to..
Yep you guessed it right
It’s another K&H product
There’s a reason for this of course
There product range are of the best quality and are very safe to use when it comes to heated cat beds
Anyways what’s so great about this cat bed?
Well, what I love is the hood that helps to contain the heat which is pretty awesome
It gives a cave like experience and also will keep your little furball even more warm!
Here’s some key features worth mentioning
- It has a built in heated pad that only uses 4 watts – you know what that means? You save money on heating! So that means your cat will ask for more things lol (My cat loves treats!)
- Just like all K&H products it’s MET listed so means it’s safe 100%
- You can remove the heating pad so you can wash the bed easily
- It stays 12 to 15 degrees above room temperature when it’s not in use so it’s easy for your cat to detect the warmth
- The dual thermostat detects when your cat is using it and then heats up to 102 degrees F
- It comes in 2 sizes
Not bad right?
The hood looks really cool and is a great way to keep your cat warm
You can check out the price by clicking the link below
Do Cats Like Heated Cat Beds?
Well who wouldn’t want to snuggle up and feel warm and cosey on a cold winters night?
Just like how we want to keep warm when it’s cold then your cat will want to feel the same too
So yes, of course your cat will love the cat bed you will get for them
It’s a great way of keeping your cat warm too
And I’m sure your cat will love you for it and will increase the bond between you two
I’ve actually written an article about this which you can check out by clicking the link below
Are Heated Cat Beds Good For Them?
Well the answer is of course!
It keeps them warm
I know you must be worried about the bed using electricity
But it’s completely safe
Here you can check out my article about all this in detail
Final Words On Heated Cat Beds
Cats can be fussy
But when it comes to staying warm
Then you’ll never see a cat be fussy about this
Great thing about these heated cat beds is it helps keep your cat warm especially for those cats that find it difficult to keep warm
These beds are great for kittens, cats and older cats
It helps them stay warm when the house has gone cold at night
We have duvets to cover ourselves and they’ll have these awesome cat beds
Our cats deserve to be spoilt here and there right?
They are family!
It’s up to us cat parents to keep them warm
So let’s keep them warm this winter